There are some really great trainings available all over the internet. When I first started I would go to www.numisgrowth.com, which is Ray Higdon's Numis Network training site. It has some really great value.
After trying different methods of training I found out that some of those training videos worked well, and some didn't, at least in my experience. However, that probably had to do with how well I executed the strategies.
For me, building my business was difficult. Mostly because I had hardly any money to invest month after month into my business. I would also waist my money on things that gave me only one shot at a working. After some time, I realized that I had to change my approach to building my business if I wanted to get better results.
If you are like me, with less than $500 to spend, you cannot use that money on one-shot expenses
like drop-cards or leads that you can't continue to leverage over time.You
definately want to stay away from Google Pay Per Click. Unless you're an expert
at it, you'll likely be spending far more money than you should because you
haven't learned cost management strategies. Spending $8-$25/lead will wipe you
out extremely fast.Instead, you want to spend money on acquiring skill-sets and
the services you'll need to execute the advertising methods required to generate
those leads in the most cost effective manner possible.
If you are new I recommend the first book you grab hold of and read is the Ebook by Mike Dillard, Magnetic Sponsoring. If you are on my personal team, reading this is mandatory, and I want you to be on the same page as the rest of the team.
When you are dealing with a budget of less than $500, your going to have to
invest a lot of your time into the process, but our goal is to invest our time
into strategies that can be leveraged over a long period of time and in a
exponential manner as your budget starts to grow. You should also invest mostly in
tools that only require a one-time investment instead of just tools that are
throw-away.
The reason why I created this training blog was so that I could showcase some of my key marketing methods and tools that I use to generate leads, and turn those leads into paying customers and reps.
No comments:
Post a Comment